Give up your bad habits for good by replacing them with a manageable skincare routine.
How your skin looks and feels has a lot to do with your lifestyle. Your habits affect your appearance. If you find that your skin is lackluster or constantly irritated or broke out, you'll want to start making skincare a bigger priority. That way, you'll look and feel your best each and every day.
Five things you’ve got to stop doing if you want clearer, more radiant skin:
- Eating the wrong foods. Fatty, fried foods may taste terrific to some people but they do wreak havoc on the skin. If you’re accustomed to eating highly processed ingredients, do yourself a favor by adding fresh fruits and vegetables to your daily menu. Doing so takes the place of some of the convenience foods you’ve grown used to eating and gives your skin a break from chemicals and other unnatural ingredients.
- Drinking too little water. H2O is the best beverage for your body for many reasons. It’s virtually free, readily available in the US, and calorie-free. It helps remove unnatural toxins from your body and keeps skin plump, hydrated, and youthful. If you want to do something nice for yourself this year, buy a pretty water bottle and keep it filled with refreshing H2O.
- Picking at your blemishes. Keep your hands off your face. Don’t agitate irritated skin by picking at it. You’ll disturb it even more and risk spreading bacteria to it. Clean the troubling spots well and use a skincare product that accelerates healing.
- Failing to wash your face. Give yourself a few extra minutes each evening to remove all make-up before hitting the hay. That way, you’re not pushing bacteria into your face while you sleep. Keep your bedding clean, too, for this exact same reason.
- Forgetting to put on sunscreen and moisturizer. Protect your beautiful face and body from external influences. Your environment can be the root cause of your skin conditions. Use sunscreen and moisturizer daily for best results. That way, you won’t have skin that looks red, inflamed or dry.
Clear, radiant skin awaits you. Derma9 products help enhance your natural beauty. Our easy-to-use Zone Mask skincare system is one you’ll swear by. It provides excellent results by targeting the different areas of your face that need attention most.