Identifying what they are helps you take action to combat them.
The texture and quality of your skin changes with each passing season. So is the case with spring. If you haven’t switched from your winter skincare routine or are practicing the same habits you had during the colder weather months of the year, you may be doing your skin more harm than good. Addressing the changing of the seasons allows you to custom create a routine that is in tune with your diet, environment, and even schedule.
Five things causing your skin problems this spring are:
- Allergies. Seasonal allergies are a big problem for a lot of people. Substances such as cottonwood, milkweed, and even grass can cause your skin to go haywire. Knowing what triggers your allergies and treating them accordingly helps prevent major skin issues that cause you to hide in embarrassment.
- Drier air. A rise in temperatures can zap the moisture out of your skin quickly. Making sure that you’re drinking enough water and using the right kind of lightweight moisturizer is essential. It helps you deal with dry air like a champ.
- A change in diet. If your body is used to eating certain foods and then you decide to switch things up, you may experience breakouts and blemishes. You might have a slight food intolerance that causes your skin to react the way it has. If it is persistent, you may need to eliminate the food from your diet.
- Use of different cosmetics. If you’ve switched up the products that you use on your face, it could very well cause problems with your skin. Some commercial make-up brands are packed full of chemicals. Opt instead for the most natural ingredients available.
- The wrong skincare products. Like cosmetics, some cleansers and moisturizers are jam-packed with hard-to-pronounce ingredients that hurt your skin. Read product labels carefully and look for substances you recognize that come from the earth.
Give your skin the TLC it deserves. The right skincare products elevate your routine and give your face the radiant glow you’ve come to love. Investing in a Derma9 Collection is investing in your health and well-being. Beautiful skin boosts your self-esteem and self-confidence, making you feel as good as you look!