Glowing and radiant are two words to describe your face going forward.
We all know a person with perfect skin, and wonder how they keep it looking that way. We may chalk it up to genetics but in reality, it’s often discipline and healthy habits that cause some people to glow with radiance. If you want that to be you, there are some things you can do today to get there.
Here are five secrets to better skin year-round:
- Upgrade your skincare products. Ditch all the harsh chemicals and difficult-to-pronounce ingredients found in many skincare products. Invest in higher quality, more natural cleansers, exfoliators, masks, and moisturizers. Also, purchase skincare brushes and cleansing pads that are easy to clean and keep hygienic.
- Eat a diet that is naturally cleansing. Certain foods are naturally detoxifying and moisturizing. For example, many types of organic produce have high water content. Make it a point to consume spinach, strawberries, cucumbers, watermelon, and tomatoes regularly for best results. You’ll also get the added benefit of vitamins and minerals which your skin needs to look its best.
- Find positive and productive ways to deal with stress. That way, your skin doesn’t suffer because of the anxiety you feel. Excess hormones can cause break-outs to occur regularly. Stress may also cause you to eat things you normally don’t consume or fail to wash your make-up off after a long, trying day.
- Make your time in the sun count. You need to spend a few minutes in the sun without protection to start Vitamin D production in the body. After that time has passed, you’ll want to slather on the sunscreen in an attempt to prevent sunburn. Find the right SPF for your skin and use the product year-round, even in the winter.
- Switch out your pillowcases. Invest in silk or satin because they’re better for your skin. You won’t push the oil and dirt from your face or hair into your beautiful visage that way. The fabrics are also incredibly luxe so you’ll feel glamorous sleeping on them.
Embrace healthier, more beautiful skin this year. You’ve got the knowledge and tools needed to improve your eating habits, skincare routine, and stress management skills. Now, it’s time to put them to good use! Get started by ordering the products that you need from Derma9. Our collections provide you with everything you need to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize that gorgeous face of yours!