Do the most you can to protect your beautiful skin.
With 2019 comes new beginnings and habits designed to help you look and feel your very best. If one of your resolutions is to take better care of your skin, you can achieve your goal easily with Derma9’s help. Our line of skincare products contains natural ingredients that are better for you and the environment.
Here are five new skincare practices to explore in 2019:
- Gua Sha. Known as acupressure for your face, this widely-recognized skincare practice is offered in spas and salons for a significant price. You can easily obtain the tools that you need to move the lymphatic system on your own, though. A stone ‘scraper’ is glided across the jawline, forehead, undereye area, and cheeks with light pressure in order to increase blood flow and help the lymph nodes do their job.
- Deep Cleansing Masks. Environmental pollutants wreak havoc on your face. Creating a skincare routine that allows time for a weekly mask is ideal. It draws out impurities and makes it easier to cleanse and moisturize your face. Look for a product that is specifically designed for your skin type for best results.
- Skincare Brushes. Exfoliating is far easier when you have a brush with gentle bristles helping the product that you’re using do its job. Also, like Gua Sha, the act of brushing the skin does wonderful things for your lymphatic system. When it is able to flush out toxins, they don’t manifest into blemishes and pimples on the skin.
- Cleansing Pads. If you experience blackheads, you’re able to remove them easier with the help of this special tool. It’s designed to gently lift dead skin cells from your face so that your skin looks fresher and cleaner.
- Products That Work Around the Clock. Get the most from your moisturizers and skin serums by choosing ones that have 24-hour longevity. Our Day/Rejuvenate Serum does just that with its special formula of Olive Oil Extract, Grape Extract, Gingko Biloba, and Red Microalgae.
Maintain your beautiful glow with the right skincare routine and products designed to meet your body’s unique needs. Derma9 has created entire collections that are specially formulated to treat your personal skincare issues. That way, you’re better able to maintain the texture, clarity, and elasticity of your skin without aging it prematurely.